Wednesday, October 22, 2008




About 3 months ago I claimed the verse Proverbs 31:15. As the The Wife of Character is being talked about:

"She gets up while it is still dark;
she provides food for her family
and portions for her servant girls."

And since then I have gotten up around 6:30 a.m. almost every week day. I feel refreshed and ready to go...excited to jump into the day. I get up and read my bible study...clean and sew and blog...not necessarily all on the same day...but sometimes they all fall on the same morning. The house is quiet and MUCH is accomplished. (So yeah sometimes I do lay down at nap time with C.J. but rarely)

So this morning it was time to organize the fabric...WHY would anybody get up at 6:20in the morning and do that?!?! Well...making shirts like I do...you need to see what you have to be productive and I never could do my homework until my room was clean...not because I was ask to...but because my brain could not focus with all of the chaos...Hmmm which means I am somewhat OCD...yes. And putting all of the scraps in one box is organized? Mmmm...Yes...I'll use them and there is no simpler way to organize that...I'm not so OCD that I want to organize them by color. And color order has been important all my life too...I drew a million pinwheels as a child...and colored them in red orange yellow green blue purple...EVERY TIME. And that is how my brain is partial accountant (well for 6 years)...and partial artsy.

The turkey towels...are for friends...turkey towels on old vintage feed sack cloths. Do people really like these or just my mom? Yeah...I guess they do for holidays...to hang on the stove...or in the guest bathroom? Just remember to put it back up with the holiday stuff and do not leave it out all year.

No comments: