Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sopapilla Cheesecake


What did I make today...or take today? Let's just say the ladies in my bible study...LOVED IT! Super easy and yummy! (Photo is borrowed...my cheesecake was all gone before I decided I might need a picture...that is the best compliment)

Sopapilla Cheesecake Recipe

2 cans of crescent rolls
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
1 stick butter

Preheat oven to 350F. Press 1 can of crescent rolls into bottom of 9 X 13 inch pan. Mix cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla until creamy. Spread over rolls in pan. Cover with other can of rolls. Melt butter and stir in rest of sugar and cinnamon. Pour over top. Bake for 30 minutes. Can be served warm in dish or room temperature cut into bars.

No comments: