Thursday, May 21, 2009

Almost





So Jake took C.J. to the Braves game tonight to hang out with Uncle Ross. I stayed home and worked on this diaper bag. It is only lacking one thing…straps. I have not designed and made those yet. Tomorrow. But it is pretty cute thus far. I like the kelly green liner...against the zebra print! It is some of the fabric my mom bought for me buy the bolt when a fabric store in Montgomery was going out of business a few months ago.

(And I typed up the tutorial for this diaper bag and went by it to make this bag…to work the kinks out.) Possibly tomorrow I shall add pictures to the tutorial and post it. It is rather time consuming putting a tutorial together. Anyway. Good night.

Don't forget this is Jennifer Paganelli fabric.

1 comment:

Aunt Spicy said...

Don't you love having a bolt or two of fabric lying around?!