Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Quick Fix

Alright...I bought this shirt/dress (like long enough to wear with capri jeans but too long for shorts and too short to wear as a dress for my long legs) at the thrift store back in the spring...waiting to wear it as a maternity shirt?...and pulled it out as a swimsuit cover up. I thought it needed pepping up...so last night I removed its dingy tangly white tie...and added a pretty pink ribbon. And decided to add a little cover...so I traced the triangle area cut 2 pieces of fabric a little bit bigger that the triangle...sewed them right sides together...turned it wrong side out and sewed it into the shirt/dress. Easy peasy...and then I sewed the pocket back on my white summer sweater...that has been safety pinned on since March...TTFN


No comments: