Friday, November 7, 2008

Sippy Cup Inserts



Today I went shopping and worked on C.J.'s birthday and Christmas presents/stocking stuffers? His birthday is in December so...I'll get his box of presents (stuff I've been buying on sale for the past year) and divy it up between the 2 holidays soon. I LOVE LOVE LOVE these Playtex Design Your Own Cups. He has 3 regular cups. A few weeks ago Kroger had the straw kind on sale for $3.00! ! ! so I bought 3 (after he receives these...all other cups we have are going into the baby storage closet for the next munchkin that comes along). Today I made the personalized inserts. I always use a cup with his name on it if we are leaving the house. They are super simple to make...buy some heat bond...scrap fabric...cut and iron...TA DA! Oh and cute little socks...from the dollar store...those are stocking stuffers too. I like the stripie ones best. $9.00 for 3 cute cups...$3.00 for 9 pair of cute socks...$12.00 for great useful stocking stuffers! Now I'm off to work on Christmas tree shirts...

No comments: