Friday, January 16, 2009

Valentine Towels






Yes this a.m. I shifted into craft mode (I wanted to make more purses)...finish the tree skirt...work on the tree topper...work on Valentine towels for the me, Nana, MeMe, and Aunt Cassie...where is my fabric glue? I have got to find it so I can glue these hands on! ! ! Yeah my towel was a real towel (the one with hearts and says Mama)...I made the other 3 out of fabric I had. I used white quilting squares (that I had) to paint on with fabric paint (a simple zigzag strich with red thread onto the towel...hey this its not made to wash or dry with) and glued (will glue) a cut out of C.J.'s hand. Easy enough for you moms to do! You could probably find a cute towel at the dollar store as well as paint and have a cute little gift for Nana/Meme for only a buck or two. And you could just dip the kid's hand/baby's foot in paint and slap it on instead of cutting out a fabric one ;) Good luck...it is pretty easy! And as usual Click on the pictures for a closer view.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That is too cute for words! Stopped over from Tip Junkie :)

Cammie said...

So cute! I also stopped over from Tip Junkie and also added this to a blog post I'm working on reccomending cute Valentines Day Crafts. Feel free to stop by at www.flutterbysandfrogs.com to see that proper credit was given! :)