Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Here and There


Today we went to the McDonald's drive thru...2 Bacon Egg and Cheese biscuits and 1 order of hashroons pees. Then scooted over to the library...oops what time do we usually go to story time? Uh not at whatever time we got there...because it was 6 months to 18 months and it was the end of their time at that...so we sat in the back and pretended we fit in...(I'm sure Mrs. Apri knew we'd messed up...because C.J. wanted a sticker afterwards like usual...and 6 month olds don't get stickers?) hey I fullfilled my promise that I'd made last night...that we'd go to the library today...(Britt Britt...is my time keeper...and she was at home with one of her two sick doll babys.) So then we went to get C.J.'s hair cut...the place we usually go to was not open...the door said OPEN AT 10:00 a.m......it was 10:30 a.m. I am in a time warp today? So on to another place to get the hairs cut. He doesn't care where as long as the gets a lolli afterward. Check that off my list. Then to Target...to find Valentine treats...then to the Dollar Store to find Valentine treats.

So Ba-Boo is getting:
-2 tiger plates
-2 pig plates
-2 new sippy cups (Georgia Techish colors...ROCK ON! ! !)
-3 boxes of fake orange tic-tacs (he opened the 4th box on the way home)
-1 heart Pez pack
-1 sheet of Cars The Movie magnets

Total Cost: $8.00

aND WHEN i GOT HOME...I PAID MY SPEEDING TICKET. cHECK OFF LIST. STUPID TICKET.

No comments: