Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Laundry Room Make Over






I have been wanting to paint my laundry room. What color?...I don't know...really I want to paint it light khaki and then paint randomness all over...flowers...designs...etc...in all different colors...girlie graffiti like. With all of my shelving...it just looks like too much...for now. So in the mean time...on Monday...I kind of made it prettier...while C.J. sat in the highchair and colored. (Quilts in progress hang in the back corner...if you click on the picture you can see more of the free motion quilting...that is rocking along!)

What does this room need? Perhaps curtains to cover over the shelving in front of the washer and dryer? Maybe black and white curtains...then I can paint on the walls and it not look like such a mess? Help me! Oh yeah...this is a laundry room/appliance storage room. Maybe I should go upstairs and change the hall bathroom from French Black and White to Paul Frank...Julius the Monkey! ! !

No comments: