Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Picnic Table






So I am not sewing yet...it is just too nice outside...and we had not put C.J.'s picnic table that he got for Christmas from Nana and Papa together yet. He loved it all...from helping me "fix" it...to unstalling the umbrella...he is fasinated with umbrellas...he said "mama...how bout...uh...snack." "mama...how bout...uh...chick choc (chocolate milk)." "mama... how bout you sit dare." "uh...Averys (Avery, our dog)...need some snack...ok...share...here Averys." "Averys need nudder one."

I learned that under this umbrella is beautiful light for close ups and a great place to continue learning how to share.

Now what can I make him out of the box?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super Cute Table. You guys should look into getting a sand table too. We have one and all three of my boys have spent hours playing at it. Ours came with a cute little umbrella.