Monday, February 9, 2009

The Shack Book Finished


Oh and I finished reading The Shack on Sunday afternoon (after my nap)...Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! Such a good read. And while it is a fiction...I believe that it was a real encounter. And while I told myself just keep reading...and go back and read it a second time to take it all in...I have decided NOT to read it again. Why? Because it is not the Bible and I do not want to keep running to it to answer my questions. Check it out...I do not read very often and I could not put it down. The imagery is magnificent...and will show you a new way to look at God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. I won't say anymore...don't want to spoil it for the few of you who have not read it yet. Though email me if you want to talk about it! ! ! Also I have added a link to the website where you can read the 1st Chapter of the book for free...the link is on the right...almost at the bottom of the column.

No comments: