Friday, March 13, 2009

Sheets for Quilt backing?




On the Bargainst website today...they mentioned a sale at The Company Store. They have cute sheets on sale for $3.00, $4.00, $5.00 would make fab quilt squares or back your quilt them with at super great prices.

Link to the clearance page: (cut and paste the link)
http://www.thecompanystore.com/dept/Clearance+Comforters/7511/1/listall/

And I found a free shipping code: T9BFD

I just ordered 3 twin sheets...cantalope striped, oatmeal striped, and blue polka dots...my total with free shipping $10.97...that is over 6 yards of fabric. 2 of these will allow me to back quilts that I have ready to back...That was cheaper than using a coupon at JoAnn's!

And I found a bit more on using sheets to back quilts:
http://www.sandreababyquilts.com/page/1155831

SALE ENDS SUNDAY MARCH 15TH! ! !

2 comments:

Amanda Jean said...

thanks for the link! i'm off to check it out! :)

BlueCastle said...

Those are really cute, and a great idea to use them for quilts. Thank you!