Monday, April 13, 2009

There was a crazy storm

There was a crazy storm here this morning...trees were SWAYING...limbs were snapping...still no cell phone reception...and C.J. just kept sleeping. The power was out from 8:15 a.m. until 11:00a.m. and somehow I made good use of the time.

1st...I made camp in the downstairs bathroom...incase we needed to retreat. And hoping I would not have to wake baby boy only to take him in there and him not understand what in the heck we were doing in the downstairs bathroom in the dark. It passed mostly before he woke up. And I sorted his toys in the mean time?


After he got up...I took down the Easter decor.

Then we moved up to his room to play and I decided to hang the red curtain that I made over 1 year ago!

Looks good ah. So yes do not fret when the power goes out or simply retreat to your Twilight books...rather find those things you put off and do them.

No comments: