Monday, September 28, 2009

Adam and Carrie

Hey...If you have kept up with Adam and Carrie...how AWESOME for Carrie her entry last night around 10:00 pm! ! ! ! !

"Adam has had a great day and was able to rest some. He winked at me a couple of times earlier today, which he always does. The first time just randomly when I was talking to him and the second time when I asked him to. He continues to move all around in bed and pull at his nasal cannula or whatever else is bothering him. Tonight when I was leaving I kissed him on the forehead and then asked him to kiss me. He kissed me about four times when I asked; puckered his lips and everything...so sweet! It made my day!! Pray that he has another restful night and his CT scan goes well tomorrow."

See Miracles happen every single day!

Here is Adam's CaringBridge Page


And another miracle...Maggie had little (well 8 pounds 5 ounces ain't so little) Marley last Thursday!!! They are both doing well.

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Thank you Corrie...for praying for Adam and our little miracle. You are a special friend!