Monday, September 21, 2009

Bleached Pumpkins

My Aunt Gigi saved me this magazine last year...and I packed it with my fall stuff to try this year...

Seriously cute right!

I wanted to make C one last week...

The one with lots of pumpkins...

So I bought an orange shirt at Michaels for $2.00 and a bleach pen at the dollar store for $1.00...great cheap project right!!!

Mmmm you can't see but I put the foil in the shirt and bleached on my circles...then dried them with a hairdryer...

Then threw the shirt in the washer...all ALONE...

Then dried it...and it didn't work!!! What??? Yeah IT DID NOT WORK! I surfed the internet...hunting for someone to help me...found a helper...he said "orange is hard to bleach" OF COURSE IT IS...so I guess I'll try again and if it still doesn't work...I'll use white paint and be on my way...

No comments: