Sunday, September 13, 2009

Crying, Praying & Sewing

Saturday was spent...Crying, Praying & Sewing...When I can't sit still...I make something...

C has a cold...here is his running nose...he wanted his picture taken...with his new Georgia Tech bag...

It is Just a Diaper bag...

Like send it to Sunday school with him...diapers, wipes, sippy cup and 2 toys cars...

On his swing at his request...

The living room is a parking lot...

I wish I could charge for parking...$20 per vehicle...

Then we could go eat at Two Urban Licks tonight...note Avery always at his side...

Jennifer Paganelli wristlet pouches...

I hope they turn out as cute as they are in my head...

Much smaller than I am use too...but much needed as well...

Yeah...I don't have a fancy iphone or blackberry yet...i get in trouble for going over on my Sprint minutes and texts every month...on my push to talk phone and i don't even know one person who pushes to talk anymore but hubbie "needed" me to have it 2 yrs ago...just you wait December...i am starting fresh and new...and it will not be a Christmas present...i am getting a new phone...not another hand me down...i've been promised...most likely Verizon...cause all my family and friends are on it...then maybe i can actually call some of you instead of hoping you'll call me on my "free incoming minutes".

No comments: