Friday, September 4, 2009

Heather Bailey Quilt

Ohhhhh my goodness...I started this quilt...last fall...and have worked on it here and there. Just a few weeks ago I ordered 1 yard to make the binding with. Amist the prep for our 1st Georgia Tech football game of the fall tomorrow...I "needed" to bind this quilt today...and it will go without free motion.

I have a list of people I am making quilts for...and this quilt is going to one of those people...and she doesn't even know it...how fun!

So I made the binding...

And sewed it on...

With a cute little decorative stitch...

Evened up a sloppy end...

Sewed the other end on and...Ta-Da!

Roll it up...

No lets photo it outside...

Oh cool look at my Sweet Peas that have gone crazy!!!

Cute little sweet peas they look like orchids but are easy outside growers...they were a gift from my Aunt Delona...

And this quilt is a gift for you! ! !

Fabric is Heather Bailey Pop Garden and Bijoux.

(Anybody want some sweet peas seeds?...I have a million)

No comments: