Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Monday, January 11, 2010

Yesterday...we started off with an old school cookbook...looking for a blueberry muffin recipe...

Check...and we whipped some up...

And scarfed them down...

And with a bee in my bonnet...I decided to conquer the birthday/Christmas toys overloaded playroom...in need of a quick defrag...like get the loveseat out and the slide/swing...then shifty shift some things around and put all toys in a place they can call home...Check! C was so excited! He couldn't wait to show Jake when he got home.

Another view...tonight...perhaps hubbie will help me move the loveseat and swing/slide into the garage and attic.
And carrying on today...I took down the Christmas tree...!!! Don't worry its not too late...I'd told hubbie I wasn't taking it down until my birthday...which isn't for a few more weeks...

No comments: