Thursday, January 7, 2010

Not so "Perfect Brownie" Pan

Yep I'm the brownie girl...I don't even really like brownies...but the tailgaters/friends/hubbie...love my brownies. So it would seem natural that I should ask for a "Perfect Brownie" Pan for Christmas. My wish was granted. And I wanted to try some brownies that I too...might actually like...so I tried the Marble Cheesecake Brownies right out of the book that came with the pan...and followed the directions to a T. Here they go in yesterday...

C.J. helped mix them and then wanted the oven light on so he could see them baking and kept talking about how he could smell them and they smelled like chocolate...and he wanted one...boy he was EXCITED!

Then the timer went off and I took them out...and let them cool a little like the book said...then tried to take the divider out...ummm what? Why are they not done and running all over the place?

So I put them in the fridge like it says...

Apparently these never get cake-y...after chilling they do firm up. Jake and C.J. love them...me...still not so much. Ug...well I'm so glad Britt is the cookie girl...she makes the best cookies...(and Suzanne makes the best rice krispy treats and Susan makes the best cupcakes and Mom makes the best pumpkin pie...and Cassie makes the best...trail mix.)

2 comments:

Brittany said...

aww man, I had high hopes for that brownie pan!! You make great buffalo chicken dip!! :)

CocoJ126 said...

No worries...I haven't tried...good ole regular ones in the pan yet...I am pretty sure they will be perfect...as promised.