Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Quilt for Denita

A Quilt for Denita

A quilt for you,
My friend, my dear
Though it took 7 months it's finally here! ! !
Not perfect you'll see, quite like me...
But it was made just for you,
A delight, my pleasure...
May it keep your lap warm
And in your heart be a treasure ; )
With much love because you are so sweet and good and funny and true.
I think of you often and say prayers for you.

Corrie

One of my helpers...showing the front...

A close up of my favorite part the little stripey square...

The back...

A close up of the lush-ish-ness...

My other helper...

The pose...

Don-nita and Cody...

Fabric is designed by 3 Sisters for Moda - Glace fabric collection...

Click on all pics for more detail...kiss kiss...have a good day!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

beautiful! and I love the little poem! :)