Friday, April 16, 2010

Make room for a baby girl...

Let's start with No baby girl on the way that we know of...just wishful thinking...

Making the quilt tops is the fun part for me...backing and edging...is like pulling my teeth...So I backed it this morning...

Decided to actually try putting a ruffle on a quilt instead of talking about it...

My helper always wants in a picture...it is totally obvious that is the 3 right...with the pull-up and PACIFIER!!!

The front...

The back...

Pose...

Pose...

Pose...and my dogwood finally bloomed out...lovely...


Next up...cover an ugly canvas I already have with a fabric collage to match and a pillow or two to match...those are also "FUN" parts...

All Fabric by Jennifer Paganelli. Go visit her over at www.sisboom.com She is such a lovely soul and an amazing designer. Or Jona over at www.fabritopia.com where I typically buy my Paganelli fabric...super fast and great deals.

No comments: