Thursday, August 19, 2010

Preschool

Well my little one took a big kid step this week...PRESCHOOL!!! He loved it...the 1st day. He cried the 2nd day...but only until I was out of sight. Yes he sang Rocky Top for his class today...and yes he assured his teacher that is not a Tennessee Fan but a major Georgia Tech Fan!

Recap: Got a lunch box to match his bookbag...

Had a "smock" fitting...which he was less than thrilled about. Are these still what they use? An old button up shirt turned backwards... This is what we used when I was little so it's probably a bit old school...oh well.

Sorry camera fogged up...

He was SO EXCITED!!!

Here we go...

He said "Look Mom, nobody hung their backpack under my name!" Heh heh heh...

I had to beg him for a hug...on the "hug rug". Snif Snif...but thats ok...Rock On Kid! Have Fun!

No comments: