Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Life In Pictures Sept 2010

Last Thursday, we drove to AL. Friday, we rode with Mom to TN for a family reunion. Familiar with Hallmark? I spotted Maxine walking into Walmart...perhaps she was out of cards?

Meme bought CJ a pillow pet...he's been wanting one for his birthday...which isn't until December...she told him if he could wear jockeys instead of pullups all the way to TN he could have it...he did it and is now wearing jockeys pretty much full time!!! This is where I found a pair at mom's when we were packing up to come home...HA! Seriously!

Tuesday...I started making Halloween bows...a dear friend...is having a baby girl soon...and well I can't stop making bows.

Thank goodness I have friends with girls...so Avery, Saige, Sarah Beth, Chloe, Baby Sister Rearden...you all have bows coming your way.

Today I dropped CJ off on set...I mean at preschool...yes...they really are filming FOOTLOOSE here...and next door and across the street and a few houses down.

Then I went to Walmart, Hobby Lobby, JoAnn's and Michaels looking for 2 inch grosgrain...scant. I did find 1 roll of "Halloween Purple" 1.5 inch...at Hobby Lobby...who bought allllll of the purple ribbon? I have been trying to find some for weeeeeks now. And found a cute candy corn necklace at JoAnn for $1 that I cut apart to get 10 candy corns to glue on!!! Score!

Or if you don't like candy corn...

I go back to pick up son on set...I mean at preschool...and it is CRAZY!!!

Paramount Pictures bring their own catering people...they were cooking a ton of food...cause I saw it...they ask us not to take pictures...so I only snuck a few. Is there a part in FOOTLOOSE where the girl is dancing in the rain in front of the church? I saw them filming it...with the fake rain...or setting up a shot...cause they were making it fake rain. Pretty cool. I'll try to get more pics next week.

PS...where do you get the best deals on ribbon? Hobby Lobby was 50% off today...which is pretty good. Do you ever buy it online? If so please tell me where!!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I am loving the bow kick you are on and I know Allie Grace is going to love it too!! :) You are so creative and I am glad I get to be a recipient of some of that creativity!!