Monday, October 20, 2008

Cagle's Dairy Farm






And then Saturday night we ventured off again...to Cagle's Dairy Farm. The boys loved the pumpkins! Trying to get them all to look at the camera was once again a feat in itself...Brittany decided to throw a pumpkin up in the air to get their attention...so all 3 boys picked up a pumpkin and threw one....and another and another...until we quickly wrangled them back into the strollers! C.J. loved the hayride, bonfire and the "marshies"...even the ones I burned...actually I think I burned all the ones I toasted? After pushing the strollers through the dark corn maze (yes it was a workout) they played on the cutest little tractors and a trampoline pillow....very cool...though I did not end up with any pictures of it. So check out Cagle's farm this fall it is fun for all ages! http://www.CaglesDairy.com

No comments: