Tuesday, March 3, 2009

100 Free Business Cards




While making my grocery list…diapers, fruit, granola bars…I scanned a great money saving website that I have been using for 2 years now: A Full Cup (link is on the right under FUN PLACES ONLINE) One of the The HotFlashes was 100 free business cards…shipping included! I just ordered 100. The company is MarketSplash a division of HP…and you put in your credit card # for verification but they do not charge it. The recap...100 business cards FREE plus shipping Free equals FREE!!!

So maybe you don’t have a business…make some calling cards…or emergency phone number cards…or Merry Christmas From cards to drop in presents…or Happy Birthday From cards to drop in presents…be creative…come on it is free!

http://www.marketsplash.com/res/business-cards-search.html?eprcd=MS11100FreeCards

Yeah they didn't have a pink and turquoise option...so I ventured into red and yellow...who cares...they are 100% FREE! ! !

1 comment:

Jillian Spencer said...

Great deal! Thanks for sharing. I ordered 250 for only $5 total!!! I also added a link to your blog on mine :D