Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Cleaning Closets






It needs to be done. I want to be more crafty...so cleaning and organizing...must happen. (It wasn't horrible terrible...it just all needs a place and a label.) So up stairs...left room...guest room...threw away 2 huge bags of trash...like gift bags and tissue paper...that I do not need SO much? Still needs work...room is/was clean and the closet still screams for help (it is full of home decor...where do I put this stuff...mirrors, shelves, picture frames, bowls, fake greenery)!

Room on the right...the office and it's closet...my sewing/craft closet. Cleaning it out...going through 401K papers etc...old college folders...why do I still have this crap? Well I don't anymore. It is not totally ready for viewing yet either. But big strides have been made.

C.J. spotted one of my old running medals hanging in my trophy room/craft closet. Yeah...I use to run...cross country...by choice.

(Oh and that Lee University chair is not stolen...Jake just borrowed it for his kids to use...and then they'll return it to campus one day. Shhhhh.)

No comments: