Wednesday, May 20, 2009

J. Pag Diaper Bag

Where have I been…let’s see…so Monday was cleaning day. I burned out the motor in the vacuum and then the lock motor on the oven using the self clean cycle broke (which was good that I didn't have to cook...but Jake fixed it yesterday...so back to cooking. ug.). Hmmm so I have been a bit scared to touch my sewing machine.

Yesterday was jump at Jump for Joeys day and pizza with friends for C.J. And a poop incident...but I won't go there. I'll just say Ha-Ha...and yuck.

This morning…Today we went to 2 new to me fabric stores…Red Hen Fabrics in Marietta and Little Quilts in Marietta too. Both are cute shops. I’ll be back.

And then settled in at home…and decided to scrap my plans for a quilt I designed around my Jennifer Paganelli Sis Boom fabric. And started on a diaper bag with it. Can you see it? I am going to free motion this onto a piece of pre-quilted material tonight. Then you fold it in half...

This is side one.

This is side two with an outside pocket. And the zebra print will be the ruffle...I am undecided on straps yet...they'll most likely be patchwork.

3 comments:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Jennifer's fabrics are YUMMY!!

You should embroider "Vegetable Car" across the bag though...

;-)

CocoJ126 said...

Ha! i love you. you know what...just for that i will free motion it onto the fabric...it will be blended it...but i'll show it to you.
-CoCoJ

Aunt Spicy said...

What a fun combination of the Sis Boom fabrics, can't wait to see the final bag!