Thursday, May 21, 2009

Vegetable Car Free Motioning





Ok so...I found the coolest song over on Pampering Beki's blog a while ago.

http://pamperingbeki.blogspot.com/

Jump over and have a listen to #10 on her music list. The song is Vegetable Car by Josh Radin. I love it so much I went out and bought the cd. And I always comment about Vegetable Car on her blog/twitter, etc. (The whole cd, Simple Things, is great buy the way.)

So yesterday she commented that she likes my J. Pag bag that I am working on...and said I should embroider "Vegetable Car" on it. Ha. So funny.

So I free motioned it on and here it is. Thanks for the idea Lovely Lady.

1 comment:

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

Bahaha!!!! Hysterical!

I was totally joking!

You are too funny.

I have tears now from laughing so hard.