Friday, June 5, 2009

New Birks



Finally decided. I really wanted the Zebra Luca Betulas...on Ebay...they are now at $118.00 and well I really wanted those and a brown pair...so after a week of searching online I went with Macy's and got 2 pair with free shipping for less than that...Black Patent and Golden Brown. Decisions...flat or shiny...dressy seems to be the way...I just had to think what would I wear with my Georgia Tech shirts in the fall to the games. I am excited. Don't make fun of my Birk's or you'll have to massage my aching back the reason I am going with these shoes to begin with. Happy Friday. I do hope to sew today...with elastic thread...and make a shirt or two. So check back later Aunt Delona ;)

1 comment:

Lori said...

is this a sign of our age when we start looking for comfort over cuteness?......we are only thirty....what happens next.....plase tell me we are headed for grandma bras too. haha, I actually think they are cute....is this also a sign of the times.....