Monday, August 3, 2009

J Paganelli Brown Quilt




Hmmm...I am not sure who this quilt is for...I want it...but I always want to keep my quilts after I finished them. I have a cousin having a baby girl soon like maybe today? I have a friend due with a baby girl in a few weeks...and I have lots of friends on my list of...I want to make a quilt for you and you don't even know it. So am I am thinking...add a solid border of the purple-E fabric (bottom left...1st in line of the 4 fabrics) all the way around and them attempt a zebra ruffle all the way around...I think I am...but I still don't know who I am going to give it too. It's not really baby size...it's lady lap size...sorry babies...though you could use it for life? Who knows!!!

And this is Jennifer Paganelli Sis Boom fabric...yummy, soft, and delish as always.

1 comment:

Aunt Spicy said...

Love the idea of the zebra print ruffle! Its already fabulous, can't wait to see it finished!