Saturday, August 15, 2009

Painted my Daisy Heart Out

Have you tried one of these little paint a canvas classes yet? I was scheduled to go this coming week on Tuesday night(August 18th) with some girlfriends...but somebody forgot it was somebody's birthday festival...so I think we are rescheduling...None the less...C and I went to mom and dad's this week and she had signed me up for one on Thursday night...so I went by myself in downtown Wetumpka.

(Don't let the name fool you its nothing bad...) Their site:
Wetumpka After Dark

Loved it! Just as mom suspected I would. The painting we were looking at was this...

But mine turned out like this...

I like the more Pop Art/Folk Art feel...so I went HEAVY on my black accents and kept my flowers...awake? And painted my taped off lines black too.

Thank you Mom!

Ps. This is a great Christmas present idea (for me).