Monday, September 14, 2009

Scouting Dallas

And lastly we scouted Dallas...for more promising shots...


as if the turquoise doors are not enough...but I can't use them every time...









Oh people who live in this blue house...can a take a few pics of my son by your back blue wall...his eyes would be so pretty?...

Yummy green wall...what? it doesn't look good to you...but it will be a smashing backdrop...

These doors are great...sorry you can't see them...

On our way out...

By Sarah Babb park...

4 comments:

madrekarin said...

I love that you go out and search for the perfect place to take a photo. (I like picture 13 in Powder Springs.) Plus, you get to see all sorts of cool places!

Lori E said...

you guys aren't too far from the Euharlee Bridge...

CocoJ126 said...

oh wow...i looked it up...Cartersville...yeah 15 minutes...i will check it out.

PamperingBeki said...

You're so funny. This is EXACTLY what I do all the time!

And as we drive through other towns I'm always telling my husband, "Look, *they* have a turquoise metal building. Why don't we have one in our town?!" I'm dying to do pictures with one and there isn't one here.