Friday, October 22, 2010

Britt's Baby Shower

I have been MIA on the blog for quite a while...and it probably looked like I'd been less than crafty...but that's just how it looked. There was much preparation for my dear friend Brittany's baby shower...and I mean down to learning my way around Photoshop so that I could make the invitations...and after a few good attempts I found the look we were going for...

Considered putting the 3-D pic of Baby Allie on it...cause she already is so cute and smily...


Then I found "brushes" started downloading them and wanted go to matchy matchy with her bedding...


But it wasn't just right or hot pink enough and Britt wanted a hot pink baby shower...which I thought was super cute...and we made it happen


Matching scroll plates...and all her favs to eat...sausage balls, buffalo chicken dip, french onion dip, Audra's pink cookies...


And I'd been making hair bows for her since mid summer...once I started...I just could not stop!!!


And the corsage...ok...this was my favorite thing...it turned out just right.


The Hostess Cupcakes...


And thank goodness she loved the ROYGBIV quilt I made way back in time like winter of 2008?...and I saved it for her since she kept telling me she would have another baby if she knew it would be "just one girl"...no more twins or boys or twin girls...

Need a close up of that quilt: The RoyGBVQuilt

And now Baby Allie will be here any day...so I may be MIA again...kissing baby cheeks or sewing her and her baby doll some matching outfits.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet and everything was adorable!

Brittany said...

And everything turned out so perfect and cute!!! Thank you for all of your hard work!! I hope Allie learns some creativity from her aunt coco!! :)