Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sewing/Quilting Machine Hunt




Ok the sewing/free motion quilting machine HUNT has begun…though it could last until January…who knows. I do like a great deal…so running out to buy something that I have not researched…is not going to happen. Thus, Thank you for your helpful info…the list so far is all over the place and my notes are added to the notes you sent me…so please don’t quote me:

Monique: Viking Quilters Edition Sapphire 870
Mary Sewing Geek: Janome QC
Diane: White or Necchi
Crazy Mom Quilts: Juki TL-98Q
Quilters Buzz: Bernina Virtuosa 153 Quilters Edition
Film in the Fridge: PFAFF hobby 1200
One Potato: Janome Jem Gold/ JUKI / Bernina 440 QE
Sew Mama Sew: Janome 4612
Wee ButterCup: Bernina Activa 145
Bari J: Pfaff Creative 7570 or Bernina/stitch regulator
Oh Cherry Sew: Bernette 66
Cara: Janome 660
Cakeclothing: Bernina White Pearl (special ed Activa 230) / Janome

No comments: